New Home Inspections
To provide builder partners with accurate, consistent and honest assessments of product as it is ready to go to market in a form that can allow management to take actionable steps to improve processes and procedures and improve outcomes and reduce costs.
Let’s Work Together
- Product is delivered on time and in better condition.
- Company Project Managers take better ownership of the process and outcomes.
- Pre-closing punch lists are shortened, customer service calls are reduced and productivity and profits improve.
- Your customer’s satisfaction levels go up.
The Outcome That Is Most Desired
- We work closely with our customers to determine their needs and tailor our inspection system to meet those goals.
- Provide timely reporting so that real time solutions can be implemented.
- Gather information and present it in an actionable form to improve productivity and profits.
- Offer training that drives high levels of ownership, productivity and performance.
- Pivot when necessary to deal with the everchanging issues created in the field.
How Do We Do It?
- We gather raw data from the field, sort and make recommendations.
- Identify contractor based recurring problems that can be managed and corrected in the field.
- Offer open communication and reporting and take it directly to the field managers for action.
- Develop and attack focus points where problems can be contained and eventually eliminated in an effort to downscale the overall slate of issues/problems.
- Recommend a grading system that is performance/bonus driven so that Project Managers become owners instead of renters.
Our inspectors do approximately 1,000 new home inspections a year as contractors for 2M Quality. We do these inspections for the builder to eliminate service calls. Their website is http://2mquality.com/